Purpose of Job
Lead and coordinate all aspects of product and/or offering life cycle: conception, development, launch, delivery and improvement.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deeply understand market dynamics, including competitive and regulatory landscape and customer needs
- Work closely with cross functional teams throughout the life-cycle of product: internal research and development, bioinformatics, machine learning, business development, marketing and finance teams
- Articulate value proposition, product offering/definition, market segmentation and participation strategy
- Develop cross-functional, comprehensive and effective work plans and roadmaps and ensure smooth and timely execution
- Establish pricing, develop forecasts and identify supply chain needs
- Provide product content information for campaigns, training, website and other marketing needs
- Utilize customer and competitive knowledge to drive differentiated product positioning
- Provide input for business plans
- Provide valuable insights back to organization, including detailed reports on progress of launches, performance against plans and industry comparisons
Minimum Qualifications (Must have)
- Bachelor’s Degree in science-related field. Biology-related focus preferred.
- MBA, Masters of Science or PhD, preferred.
- English proficiency
- 10+ years of product marketing experience
- Deep experience and understanding of the genomics industry
- Thrive in a culture of curiosity, collaboration, authenticity and accountability
- Self-starter with experience in start-up and growth stage companies
- Global experience
- Ability to travel
- Concise and influential written and oral communication abilities with and for diverse stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Project management experience
- Open office environment
- Global environment with multiple sites, which may require work beyond standard business hours
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending and kneeling
- Must be able to lift and transport at least 25 pounds
Human Longevity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
DISCLAIMER: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of an employee to this job.