- Job: 16521-JCEN
- Location: IN-Hyderabad
- Department: Web Applications and Services
- Grow and apply your knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and programing techniques to support development of high-performance components
- Apply the RAIL performance model to your design and development activities, and advocate for its use
- Develop, gather, and communicate complexity and quality metrics that affect performance
- Prepare and present specifications and new ideas to colleagues
- Partner with cross functional teams to help make their vision a reality
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with CSS
- Techniques to improve animation and rendering performance
- Knowledge of functional programming principles
- Experience building well-designed, smooth rendering web applications
- Exposure to Web Components, Web Workers, Service Workers
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.