Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: To achieve individual sales goals by consistently delivering a memorable shopping experience to our customers.
· Achieve or exceed agreed upon annual sales volume objectives.
· Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special
events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales.
· Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service.
Always be approachable, accessible, and gracious in all business interactions.
· Acquire and maintain knowledge of Polo’s product and visual presentation standards in order to
effectively service customers.
· Maintain merchandise in accordance with Polo’s visual presentation standards. Activel
participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to, daily stock maintenance,
product transfers, folding, & floor changeovers
· Strives to develop the ability to maintain an environment that projects a high level of taste and
sophistication consistent with Polo’s lifestyle philosophy.
· Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines.
· Minimum 1-2 years of retail sales experience, preferably within the luxury retail market.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co workers.
POLO Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview. ?
Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the “Apply Now” button. Keep in mind that by following this , in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.