Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: To ensure that all aspects of tailoring is consistent with Company standards, upholding a high level of service.
· Responsible for accurate alterations on garments
· Perform alterations according to the client’s needs and following Company quality standards.
· Partner with Sales Associates in servicing clients with complete alterations using the direction of the fitting, pins, etc.
· Perform special requests for customers
· Must be productive following the PRL system
· Understand any type/markings of alterations fitted to the customer
· Ensure markings are clear and concise for other tailors to execute
· Minimum 5 years of related alterations and preferably in a high end retail environment.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Must be detailed, precise and organized.
· Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.