If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
If this is your first time applying you will need to create a candidate account when you click on apply.
This person will work closely with the Recruiting Manager to ensure the timely follow up with applicants for the call center positions, in addition to other administrative needs as they arise.
- Manage the follow through with applicants for the call center positions by sending emails, scheduling them for initial interviews, and other follow up to ensure maximum efficiency is being attained in the recruiting process.
- Management of recruiting ads on a monthly basis in various sources including but not limited to Indeed, corporate site, and other job boards and similar sites.
- Pursue qualified candidates for each location by reaching out to them in addition to other resume databases.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on number of contact points from the prior week/month.
- Research graduation dates for schools in the market.
- Completion of monthly expense reports using Concur
- Other tasks that support recruiting sales reps as they arise and are deemed necessary
- Attention to detail and organized
- Basic understanding of Excel and other Microsoft Office products