You enjoy working in highly complex settings and are able to lead and work in global cross-functional teams? You want to play a major part in the expansion of our powertrain products? Then this position might be a good match for you. As Product Marketing Manager you have a key role in driving the segment’s revenue and profitability growth. You own the development of business strategy and manage the product portfolio to ensure the best positioning in the marketplace.
In your new role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop the strategic direction for the business segment and drive the deployment in collaboration with a cross functional team
- Drive market and competitor analysis, engage with key customers in developing future oriented solutions and exploit the maximum potential for the current product portfolio
- Own the pricing strategy and develop customer specific quotes and business case calculations
- Define and support our design-in/win targets support sales to in order to maintain our leading market position
- Collaborate on project development activities and define MarCom strategies
- Monitor and act on key performance indicators as well as reporting to management
With your strong will to win you recognize opportunities and have a good sense for profitable business ideas, pushing them to their full implementation and application. You set ambitious goals while keeping the customer in the center of your thoughts. Simultaneously you are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation between various stakeholders.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A technology-oriented degree and more than 7 years of experience in marketing, sales or application engineering in a high-tech environment in automotive electronics or semiconductor industry
- Ability to drive and structure cross-functional and cross-regional activities
- The ability to understand technically complex contexts to consolidate and present those on a management level
- A high level of flexibility to adapt to different business situations and team settings
- Strong analytical skills being able to work with abstract matters and to communicate complex matters in a condensed form
- The willingness to travel with a sometimes high frequency is also pre-requisite for this position
- Excellent English with German communication skills as a plus
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive segment (ATV) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for use in automotive applications. ATV offers a very broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, magnetic and pressure sensors, radio-frequency and particularly radar components as well as power semiconductors (discretes, modules and ICs). Infineon is one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive that cover all established applications in vehicles: CO2 reduction, comfort electronics, driver assistance systems and security. In the area of safety the focus is on ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems)
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.
Talent Attraction Manager
Am Campeon 1-12
We want our customers to be happy. That's why our sales & marketing employees around the world look after our customers - globally as well as locally.
We offer three equivalent career paths: the Technical Ladder for our technical experts, Management Careers for our executive personnel, and the Individual Contributor for our knowledge carriers. It’s important to us that our employees continue to develop. We therefore focus on transparency and permeability: switching between career paths is also possible!
Whether it comes to childcare or a long-awaited break – we want you to be able to balance your personal obligations and desires with your work. At Infineon, you decide together with us how, when, and where you work. Offers such as flextime, sabbaticals, and childcare make it possible.