Leap Motion is transforming how we interact with technology using the original interface: the human hand. We are opening up new possibilities for a platform beyond the screen – from music and gaming to the next generation of VR/AR interfaces. By bringing people and computing devices closer together, a career at Leap Motion offers the opportunity to help bring science fiction to life.
At the core of our technology lies the tracking software that transforms hands into data at near-zero latency. To take this to the next level, we’re looking for a computer vision engineer to develop state-of-the-art image processing algorithms. Outstanding mathematics and coding skills are just the beginning – you also need passion and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup. But when you do, you’ll be part of a unique team of engineers, mathematicians, and physicists who often create six impossible things before breakfast.
- Apply mathematical techniques (geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, error analysis) and machine learning techniques to prototype and develop image processing algorithms
- Implement substantial portions of production code in C++
- Be a key player in improving the performance and stability of Leap Motion tracking
- Guide the requirements for next generation hardware prototyping
- Collaborate with hardware, software architecture, quality assurance and developer experience teams
- Competitive Salary + equity package
- Comprehensive benefit plans, including health, dental, vision, flex spending account
- "Take as you need" vacation policy
- Daily catered lunches & dinners
- Fully stocked fridge/pantry
Leap Motion is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.