CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical consultants dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike Services team offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of engagements including front page incident response investigations, adversary-focused penetration testing (be the adversary, don’t just run scans), and proactive and strategic assessment services for organizations you’ll find on the annual Fortune 100 list.
Am I a Senior/Principal Consultant Candidate?
- Do you find yourself interested in and keeping up with the latest vulnerabilities and breaches?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Perform host and/or network-based forensics across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Perform basic malware analysis.
- Conduct red-team, penetration testing activities by leveraging actual adversary TTPs.
- Assess and develop information security and incident response programs in a proactive fashion to help mature the security posture of organizations prior to an incident.
- Lead incident response and proactive engagements.
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to customer management.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events.
- Manage internal programs or teams.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Incident Response: experience conducting or managing incident response investigations for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Network Forensic Analysis: strong knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Reverse Engineering: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis and familiar with tools such as IDA Pro and OllyDbg.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
- Database and Cloud Development: excellent knowledge in various cloud implementations such as Hadoop, ZooKeeper, HIVE, HBASE, Elasticsearch, and other common cloud implementations.
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and .NET.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Capable of completing technical tasks without supervision.
- Desire to grow and expand both technical and soft skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Contributing thought leader within the incident response industry.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude.
- Ability to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.
What It Takes to Be a CrowdStriker
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, including unlimited personal time off (PTO).
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you everyday.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?