The Estimating Senior Analyst is responsible for project estimating, bid analysis, value-engineering assessments, cost reduction strategies, project management and hind-sighting.
- Learning Agility
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Drives Results
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce construction estimates including detailed documentation of line item construction costs, value-engineering assessments and cost reduction strategies.
- Provide technical estimating support to store design, architecture & construction.
- Track all project costs in the construction phase to produce accurate project forecasts.
- Prepare thorough hind-sighting analysis when all projects complete.
- Develop, implement, and maintain estimating tools for business partners as needed.
- Manage outsourced estimating consultants.
- Minimum experience: 3+ years construction management and project budgeting experience
- Working knowledge of retail construction estimating and the ability to provide constructive design feedback
- Willingness to learn from, and to teach others.
- Solid verbal and written skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and Microsoft office applications.
- Demonstrated initiative with ability to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work.
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelors degree in business, construction, engineering, and/or applicable field.