We are looking for a Manager, Sales & Marketing Training to join our team in Berlin. This leader will be responsible for
- Working with local stakeholders to develop and deliver annual training and development plans which support the 6 German Franchise heads and the General Manager in delivering their business plans.
- Working closely with the HR business partner for Germany to deliver effective and exceptional onboarding experiences for all new starters across all functions and businesses in Germany
- Delivering excellent business partnering to stakeholders and providing training solutions that make a demonstrable difference to the German business
- Developing and maintaining an annual Sales & Marketing training plan to support the business in achieving its business priorities and continuing high YOY growth
- Promoting a wider Learning culture across the Berlin site
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure that any internationally driven initiatives are leveraged and incorporated into the training plan for Germany
- Ensuring quality control of learning materials, so that learning solutions meet compliance requirements and internal quality standards
- Ensuring that training delivery is of the highest standards; implement robust quality assurance and recording and reporting procedures
- Working with and coordinating external suppliers to deliver Sales & Marketing training on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all German Sales & Marketing employees have a personal development plan which drives both current performance and longer term develops talent within German Sales & Marketing
- Providing input and supporting Sales & Marketing trainee program
- Ensuring that all training records are accurate and up to date
- Experience of leading teams and working within a matrix organisation
- Experience of defining, designing, delivering & evaluating learning interventions
- Experience in a previous Training and Development role in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Strong selling skills and marketplace knowledge
- Ability to operate at senior leadership levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Facilitation and coaching skills
- Experience of on-boarding
- Experience in project management and developing and delivering effective presentations
- Key Account Management experience
- Strong English language skills
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential in this role. This individual will need to be able to effectively communicate with, and influence a wide range of stakeholders including; Cluster Leadership Team (CLT), business stakeholders and sales teams, and wider Berlin site colleagues. They will need to demonstrate a high degree of energy, passion, inspirational leadership, and strong focus on quality and results.
Knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to design and deliver a wide range of training interventions across the company which make a difference to the business.
Ability to work in ambiguous or new situations by demonstrating a structured approach to diagnosing problems, analyzing alternatives, recommending and implementing best solutions.