NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. As the company expands, our teams grow with the smartest minds in the world. We are looking for you.
What you'll be doing:
- You will work with multiple automobile manufacturers on the development of ground breaking, high-end infotainment systems and instrument clusters. Designs will also include machine intelligence for driver assistance utilizing NVIDIA’s latest technology.
- You will build and qualify documentation to support customers, such as product datasheets, specification, application notes and demo boards.
- Review, debug, and support customer hardware designs, such as verifying schematic and layout to meet NVIDIA's design requirements
- In this role, you will be become the go-to master for all customer technical and hardware inquires. This will involve working with our system architects, silicon characterization engineers, marketing and board design engineers.
What we need to see:
- You will have a BS or higher in EE/CE/CS or related/relevant engineering discipline
- You are at an Expert-level knowledge on processor/SoC interfaces (e.g. USB, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S) and memory subsystem design, both at an electrical and protocol-level.
- You are proficient with reading and navigating through hardware design collateral such as schematics and layout.
- You have solid hardware debugging skills and proficient with using high speed scopes and logic analyzers.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a customer service attitude.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have expertise with PCB design/bringup or FPGA development.
- Prior experience with writing technical documentation or specifications.
- Experience with embedded low level firmware and/or knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Exposure and experience in Automotive is a plus but not required.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous and have real passion for gaming, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled