GSK Employees are known to Work Across Boundaries, by working within a multicultural and multifunctional team; always oriented to Inspire those around by not only Driving Performance but also creating a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by not only improving the way we do business, but also impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent.
As a member of this team YOU can
Leading of services provided to LATAM Markets, metrics and staff related to Commercial Inventory Accounting and its Corporate Reporting
•Arrangement of Customer Boards with each market providing frequently
Required to provide guidelines on accounts and business units to keep them aligned with specifications required to fulfill BISON requirements of information and breakdowns of data to be interfaced.
Provide a single point for Audit requests and then those would be segregated to specific area where resolution would be provided.
•People Development and Talent Retention
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are
• Updated SOP’s related to services in General Ledger & Reporting processes.
• Coordinate support of journal entries recording according response time agreed in SLA’s.
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliations delivered on time.
• Monitoring of action plans to achieve targets aligned to value drivers.
• Actuals submissions delivered on time and complete information to Corporation according month end close calendars.
• Ensure the correct implementation and completion of any project assigned to the organization.
• Ensure an operation driven by cost efficiencies.
• People Development and Talent Retention
We are looking for people/professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
• University Degree Completed (Licenciatura) - Business Administration, Accounting.
• Advanced English level. Portuguese is a plus.
• Process improvement and Project Management knowledge.
• Internal Controls and IFRS knowledge.
• Intermediate Knowledge and Experience in ERP systems (SAP preferable)
• 4+ yrs of solid experience in the general ledger accounting field
• 4+ yrs of solid experience in the inventory accounting/cost accounting field
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, Cataflan/ Voltaren , Panadol,
In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people’s lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and respect for people you will work in a sustainable and healthy way, providing positive impacts on the community.
In our inclusive environment, you’ll feel valued, motivated and able to realize your full potential.
Through your individual personal and professional development, at GSK you will achieve your career ambitions. You will count with all sorts of development initiatives such as Future Leaders Programmes, Leadership Development Programmes and our commitment to Coaching.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to (Jun 2nd)
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.