You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic,
and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites.
Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a
healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether
you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in
group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles
away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what
position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you
have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at
work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce
management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize
compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of
organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® -
use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll,
hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include
enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including
retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and
Kronos is a privately held company and was
founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs
more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Exciting opportunity to be part of an Engineering team creating and delivering innovative, transformation learning programs. The Business Transformation Program Manager is responsible for developing, executing and facilitating the transformation programs across Products/Technology and Cloud organization. In this fast-paced environment you will effect culture transformation and increase employee engagement through the development of transformation programs and experiential learning opportunities that develop employees to ensure they are dedicated to our mission, understand the vision, and live and demonstrate the values of the PT/C organization.
Develop scalable transformation programs and experiential opportunities that align the mission, vision and values with change and the integration of disparate cultures and leadership styles throughout the global organization.
Identify and create appropriate and effective programs that effect our culture shift, drive employee engagement and transformation, which may or may not be developed in-house.
Establishes him/herself as the anchor of change management. Is forward thinking and provides guidance to organizational leaders to prepare for and support anticipated changes throughout the organization, including the impact of change on employees.
Develops measurement tools to ensure increased performance based on transformation programs. Formulates programs which includes leaders as facilitators.
Creation of programs that have multi-platform content to support targeted learning and behavioral change using best practices in learning theory, change management and communication (e.g. blended solutions, manuals, program guides, toolkits, etc.).
Maintain marketing/promotional collateral and supporting materials for the transformation programs.
Ensure effective and efficient delivery of programs and experiential opportunities by assessing needs, tracking participation, analyzing program satisfaction by gathering feedback and implementing a measurement process, and maintaining records on all session offerings, registrations, and attendance.
Ensure consistency of program delivery within and across all sites.
Establish and manage vendor relationships.
Facilitate training and meetings as needed (both small and large audiences).
• Bachelor's degree in related area and minimum 5+ years of practical experience leading a full scope of OD activities for a significant sized global organization including management of training team
• 5 years of facilitation experience
• Experience in designing and delivering development programs to employees at all levels of the organization
• Experience with adult learning
• Experience with change management and culture change
• Experience with program management to include design, execution and materials
• Previous experience leading successful development and implementation of organizational solutions and projects is required.
• Strong focus on customer experience
• Results oriented and possess the ability to work independently and produce quality results as well as function effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Advanced skills in Project Management required
• The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Extensive experience developing and presenting learning activities
• Ability to manage and adapt to change. Ability to influence and catalyze change with leaders.
• Builder, creative thinker and rolls-up-sleeves leader; Comfortable in less-structured or more entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to manage conflict and change
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, presentation, and written communication skills, including the ability to train others.
• Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful with a strong orientation to results
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects
• High sense of urgency & expectation, driven by accomplishment
• Organizationally savvy and ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage customer relationships successfully and work in cross-functional teams
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own time; concurrently manage and lead multiple, complex projects
• Ability to successfully multitask and meet all deadlines and internal customer demands
• Ability to match personal work style and approach to a variety of leadership styles
• Cultural and global sensibility and sensitivity – communication, content, leadership presence
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to operate effectively and lead change in a multi-cultural environment
• Great sense of humor
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.