Job ID R02425
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning EMM software solutions, AirWatch is actively seeking a Support Account Manager.
AirWatch is looking for a Support Account Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining post sales relationships with AirWatch’s largest and most complex customers. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful AirWatch deployment and adoption. This high profile role is based in the Greater Seattle area reports to the Services Leadership based in Atlanta. This individual will manage major enterprise accounts local to their region.
• Provide advice and guidance as the AirWatch subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of AirWatch
• Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using AirWatch
• Deliver web based training to user groups to support organizational adoption
• Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities for AirWatch usage across organizational functions and processes
• Function as a frontline technical resource for “best practice” and informal customer questions
• Engaging with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
• Engaging with product management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
• Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of AirWatch service
• Help to document best practices in developing and using AirWatch
• Last but not the least, deliver and exceed on all performance targets
• 3+ years of experience in a related function is required. Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies
• Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
• Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
• Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills
• Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative
• Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment
• Competitive & competitively aware. Proficient at explaining strengths & vulnerabilities
• Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need (approximately 20%)
• B.S. degree in an engineering and / or technical discipline from an accredited college / university required: Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering