Primary job function is supporting all efforts in gathering, analyzing and disseminating ratings and other audience measurement data for both NFL League and Media, with the essential goal of providing insights that promote NFL Network audience growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect, analyze, and distribute regularly scheduled ratings reports, including daily and weekly reports, tracks and summaries
- Manage internal client ad-hoc requests
- Maintain NFLN time period and programming ratings tracks
- Prepare and analyze ratings data for of all NFL Network programming
- Create and maintain NFLN competitive networks' time period and programming ratings tracks
- Gather and provide statistical research analysis of the television environment, including broadcast and cable network programming viewership, to help identify trends and growth opportunities for NFL Network
- Setup the NFL Network schedule to capture program viewership with a third party provider.
- Work on qualitative Research, including the network tracker, customer surveys and syndicated Research studies
- Team player with ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, with an ability to identify trends/insights from the data. Ensure projects are tailored to provide clients with insightful answers adapted to their specific questions.
- Resourceful self-starter; persistent, thorough and proactive
- Mindful of quality control and data integrity