PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Marketing team based in Herzogenaurach, Germany. We are currently looking for a Creative Brand Marketing Lead (m/f).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Seasonal campaign direction and key story development for Teamsport (football) and Motorsport on a seasonal and key story basis
- Develop design concepts across all channels (print, digital, video, in-store, social media, e-commerce, etc.)
- Responsible for making conceptual and artistic decisions with oversight from the Creative Director Brand Marketing, to support and execute through the internal creative process
- In collaboration with a team of designers, producers, creative planners, oversee multiple creative projects across different business units and channels
- Acts as quality control by reviewing and approving final products and campaigns before distribution
- Encourage creative teams to raise the bar, innovate, and come up with unique creative solutions across channels
- Liaise with senior management in Business Units to understand and develop briefs for campaigns and other communications initiatives
- Be able to lead and direct photo shoots with top level athletes, in collaboration with the creative planners and producers to ensure on-time, on-budget and on-brief delivery to the different channels, key markets and retailers
- Responsible for creative mentorship of a team of two dedicated Graphic Designers and a Copywriter.
- Bachelors Degree in Art, Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study
- 10+ years of experience in an agency or in-house creative team, demonstrating both creative storytelling and leadership roles
- 3-5 years experience in leading an in house- creative team preferred
- Understanding of all phases of implementation including: concept ideation; design development; and resource allocation/management
- Thorough understanding of print process, color theory and typography as well as interactive, digital design and video storytelling
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Quark on the Macintosh platform
- Strong experience in managing complex projects across different channels and in a collaborative and international environment
- Exceptional presentation skills and proven ability to effectively liaise with senior management to brainstorm design and strategize the fulfillment of marketing executions
- Proven experience in managing complex projects across different channels and in an international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership capabilities, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- Strong information seeking skills and a penchant for resourcefulness
- Tremendous attention to detail, and extraordinary time-management skills
- Experience in the fashion, athletic/apparel industry a plus
- Up to 30% international and domestic travel required.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV, cover letter and portfolio with your possible starting date and salary expectations (in English).