At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Disney Parks and Resorts Industrial Engineering team applies a comprehensive set of Industrial Engineering techniques (e.g., statistics, simulation) to conduct highly-complex business analysis, particularly in the areas of operational planning support, capacity/demand analysis, and productivity/process improvement. Industrial Engineers communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership through verbal presentations and written reports.
- Consult with clients to improve business results through operational planning support, capacity/demand analysis and productivity/process improvement
- Apply Industrial Engineering techniques (e.g. statistics, simulation, forecasting, optimization) to solve complex business problems
- Conduct field studies and data collection efforts in support of sophisticated modeling and analysis
- Communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership through verbal presentations and written reports
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Basic QualificationsWe will be interviewing talent from within this pool to fill Associate Industrial Engineer, Industrial Engineer and Sr. Industrial Engineer level positions. These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for these positions:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of applied experience.
- Experience conducting field studies/data collection efforts and analyses, including familiarity with capacity/demand analysis and modeling techniques.
- Demonstrated superior analytical ability, conceptual thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to partner with others to handle multiple priorities in a challenging operational environment.
- Demonstrated strong consulting skills and experience with consulting or quality improvement teams.
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheets, databases, statistical and graphics software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under changing conditions.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Understanding of Disney heritage and a commitment to change and excellence. Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4 years of applied experience
- Broad understanding of The Walt Disney Company and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Business or equivalent.
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.