Job Reference #
A product specialist is responsible for contributing expert knowledge to the development, implementation and management of a product, program or strategy. Additional responsibilities include providing advice and generating ideas that support the needs of clients and generate revenue and net new money, as well as participating in strategic business initiatives and projects.
Country / State
Other, Product Management and Development
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This position will be based in Mexico reporting to the Head of IPS which key responsibilities are:
• Support the implementation of the strategy for the local business in the context of investment products and services.
• Observe external and internal trends and developments in the wealth management industry, and formulate and assess the viability for a new product, program or strategy, and submit the corresponding proposals for development or modification.
• Contribute expert knowledge during all phases of a product, program or strategy in close contact with client facing staff to deliver optimal solutions for clients.
• Systematic delivery, maintenance and improvement of solutions for internal and external clients aligned with the UBS House View, including the management of local discretionary portfolios
• Keep abreast of market developments and products and integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients according to the UBS investment process.
• Provide first-class service, considering all aspects of client needs and objectives, with the goal of making UBS the firm of choice.
• Adhere to all applicable regulations and internal policies and guidelines.
• Follow, adhere to and promote UBS principles and behaviors acting with integrity, due skill, care and diligence at all times.
• Observe proper standards of market conduct with emphasis on the interests of customers and treating them fairly.
• Participation in strategic business initiatives and projects.
• Innovative, client-oriented products, programs and strategies.
• Construction, management and sales of local discretionary portfolios.
• Provide systematic advice regarding products, programs and strategies according to specific client objectives and the UBS investment process.
• Adherence to regulations, compliance policies, desk policies and guidelines.
• Conduct in accordance with UBS principles and behaviors along with regulatory expectations
Your experience and skills
• Numerical & Analytic
• Planning and organization skills
• High energy
• Responsible and discipline
• Fluent in English
• Results oriented
• Work under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?