Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics, and companies like Zendesk and Macy’s have chosen us over more established incumbents. Our revenue has increased more than 50x in the prior year, and we’ve been cash-flow positive since May 2015.
We're looking to bring on our first sales hires to help us scale to $100M in ARR and beyond.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative who is excited about consultative selling to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. You will learn about the analytics goals of prospective customers to find out if they are a good fit for Heap.
- Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects for handoff to Account Executives.
- Communicate with AEs and educate them on details of opportunities.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and closed business quotas
- Demonstrate the value of Heap through email and phone communication.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Eager to take on more responsibility - You will be the first SDR and one of the first members of the sales team as a whole. As you learn more about the sales process and the product, you’ll become one of our early Account Executives.
- A strong communicator - Analytics can get overwhelming. Can you empathize with our customers, zero in on their needs, and articulate how Heap satisfies those needs?
- Obsessed with prospect happiness - You will set the stage for an effective sales follow-up.
- A fast learner - You have an analytical mindset and are able to understand and explain a technical product within a matter of weeks.
- A master of email communication - You keep the inbox at zero.
- Comfortable talking to a variety of users - Heap plays a day-to-day role for a wide range of people: engineers, marketers, product managers, designers, data scientists, and CEOs. You’ll interface with some or all of these in an organization to close deals.
- Salesforce.com experience
- SDR or quota-carrying experience preferred