We’re looking for our first marketing hire.
At Heap, we’ve made a fundamental innovation in analytics, and companies like Zendesk and Macy’s have chosen us over more established incumbents. Our revenue has increased more than 10x in the prior year, and we’ve been cash-flow positive since May 2015.
We’ve built the beginnings of a talented engineering, customer success, and sales organization. Now, we're looking to bring on our first hire responsible for building the marketing engine that gets us to $100M in ARR and beyond.
- Devise and implement every part of a content strategy for Heap - content creation, landing pages, promotion
- Implement our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Manage ad spend, email marketing, and other demand-generation activities
- Work closely with the sales team to understand how leads turn into qualified opportunities
- Eventually, recruit and manage additional specialized marketing roles
We want to hear from you if you are:
- A strong content marketer - Creating great content comes naturally to you. You’re overflowing with ideas for blog posts and other content.
- Good at promotion - You understand distribution and are creative when it comes to getting things seen.
- Data-driven - You measure your activities and you iterate based on data. You’re not afraid of terms like “logistic regression” or “factor analysis.”
- ROI-driven - You don’t just worry about leads - you worry whether they’re turning into qualified opportunities and eventually revenue, and what we’re spending to get them.
- 2 or more years experience at a SaaS company in a marketing role
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with content creation and promotion, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Marketo or Hubspot
- Bonus: Proficiency with HTML / CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
Heap was in Y Combinator’s W13 batch. Soon after, we raised a $2M seed round from Ron Conway, Ram Shriram, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, and others.
We work in SF and can cover relocation costs. We'd love to hear from you!