Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics, and companies like Zendesk and Optimizely have chosen us over other alternatives because of our “capture everything” approach to analytics. Our revenue has increased more than 5x in the prior year, and we’re now hiring at a rapid pace to keep up with our revenue growth.
Developing a world-class go-to-market team is one of the most important things we can do, and you’ll be responsible for sourcing and supporting the entire GTM recruiting process as we scale our team from 30 to 200 people.
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring professionals across a wide range of roles within our sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Participating on the recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and "deep diving" into passive candidate networks throughout various markets
- Partnering with other departments (engineering, product, finance) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
- 2+ years recruiting experience, in an agency and/or in-house
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from technology companies
- Familiarity with technology markets (analytics and/or SaaS a plus!)
- Ability to articulate the Heap value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies (Greenhouse experience a plus!)
- Experience working at a startup is preferred