Senior Customer Support Role
We're looking for the right person to support our customers and their law firms and to make sure they love SimpleLegal.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide front-line primary support to our customers whether they ask questions over email, via our help widget, or on the phone
- Build relationships with our power users. They should know you by name. You should know their names.
- Prioritize requests from different incoming channels
- Build knowledge base of customer facing materials and automate support tasks through building template responses and tagging solutions with key search terms
- Create standard operating procedures and provide guidance to junior support resources
- Help build support infrastructure and tools to scale support team for a growing client base and expanding geographic footprint
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers' jobs easier
- Work on product solutions with multiple groups (customers, development team, product team, etc)
- Prior experience in customer success or support
- Your professionalism should come through over email and on the phone.
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about our customers’ business
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Investigative curiosity and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Your professionalism should come through over email and on the phone
- Specific experience in the legal world is great, but not required
We're looking for enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about our customers' business. Specific experience in the legal world is great, but not required.
You should want to genuinely help our customers and potential customers. No one can succeed long-term in enterprise software without a genuine desire to make their customers' days better.
We’re here to build a world-class product that our customers love, that has the best support of any software product they use, in an environment that celebrates company and personal success. We believe that opportunity exists in the legal industry to build that company. We believe that we can build the next great enterprise platform faster and better than anyone else.
SimpleLegal is an enterprise SaaS startup run by second-time founders located in Mountain View, CA. We are the software platform for in-house legal operations. Sales has Salesforce. Marketing has HubSpot. Legal has SimpleLegal.
Real people use our software every day to get their job done.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and a fun working environment. Dental, medical, catered lunches and game nights to get to know your coworkers.