Aramis and Designer Fragrances
Europe, Middle East, Africa-Germany
1st (Day) Shift
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Travel Retail wish to appoint an Account Co-ordinator to manage the day to day activities of Tom Ford Beauty, ADF, Smashbox and GlamGlow covering the accounts in Germany and Austria.
This position is field based with a preferred home location of Frankfurt or Munich. The role reports to an Area Sales Manager based in Netherlands.
The role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the retail partners to maximise business potential. The achievement of sales objectives set by the Area Sales Manager through the recruitment, management and development of the retail employees in the area is paramount to the success of this role. Other key elements include regular feedback and close working with key departments at the London office (eg. Marketing, Visual Merchandising), the motivation, training and direction of the generic staff in the shops as well as the running of events and promotions. This is an autonomous role requiring the selected candidate to work on their own initiative. Additional responsibilities include management of the Inflight business.
Travel Retail is a fast paced, pressurised, entrepreneurial environment and candidates should have a positive, flexible, hands-on and committed approach. Excellent people management and leadership skills combined with strong commercial awareness and computer literacy are required.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Multi-Site Sales experience
- Strong people manager with previous experience of coaching and developing teams
- Experience of running events preferably in a Retail environment
- Ability to meet Sales targets and motivate the team to achieve their goals
- Retail Management experience gained in a fast paced, commercial organisation
- The ability to prioritise store visits through identifying the needs and ensuring adequate support for the store teams
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Able to communicate in German and English both verbally and in writing
- Confidence and the ability to influence are key to this role