At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is currently seeking a Transportation Project Manager to work as a member of our Roadway Design Team.
In the role of Transportation Project Manager, we'll count on you to:
· Lead and manage the entire design process from the qualifications proposal through preparation of Plans, Specifications and Estimates for construction of moderate to large transportation projects.
· Championing marketing pursuits, coordination of all disciplines (roadway, structural, traffic, geotechnical, public involvement and environmental) and sub-consultants involved in the project team, coordination with project owner, technical supervision of roadway design tasks and capability to perform roadway design, project schedule and budget management, and quality control management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
· PE license required.
· 10+ years of experience designing/managing roadway engineering projects and project engineering staff required; TxDOT project experience preferred.
· Experience with marketing pursuits and presentations desired.
· Demonstrated leadership skills a must.
· An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
· Previous experience as a Transportation Project Manager for transportation projects is strongly desired.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-Texas-Dallas Full-time May 18, 2017, 8:11:39 PM