GTOS Integration Engineer
Req #: 130387
Job Category: Information Systems
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
This position is located in the BITS CenterTech Facility in Aurora, CO where you will be involved with a dynamic group of engineers and responsible for the design, development, and integration of real time capabilities within an operational infrastructure. The candidate will be working as part of a small team supporting real-world missions and priorities. An ideal candidate would be a self-starter, able to work relatively independently, and take the initiative to make corrections and improvements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- 5+ years of experience with integration concepts and implementation
- Proficiency working in a distributed high-performance Linux environment
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience with configuration management and version control (specifically Git)
- Ability to communicate effectively with government and other contractor engineers
TS/SCI clearance is required
- Proficiency with relational database design and implementation, specifically MySQL
- Experience with X-Midas and/or other real-time signal processing systems
- Experience with GUI toolkits such as Qt/PyQt
- Proficiency with Java and C/C++
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.