Stella & Dot Family of Brands (Stella & Dot, KEEP Collective and EVER Skincare) enable over 50,000 independent business owners in 6 countries. Our mission is to revolutionize entrepreneurial opportunities for women and men by reinventing the category and creating the modern business opportunity- our Social Selling platform. We are combining the best of e-commerce, social networking and direct sales with irresistible, affordable style and exceedingly personal service. Stella & Dot is a rapidly growing company with unlimited opportunity and world-class investors, such as Sequoia Capital.
Stella & Dot has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, on the View, The Today Show and in countless fashion magazines like InStyle, People and Lucky.Position Overview:
Stella & Dot is looking for a Senior React Native Developer to work closely with the team to build our next generation mobile app on iOS and Android. We’re going “greenfield” and using this as an opportunity to build an app focused on delivering the maximum productivity to our Stylists. We’ll work in a highly dynamic environment, working quickly and smart to deliver the app in optimal time.
The ideal candidate will have great problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment working in an agile environment. He/she has worked extensively on iOS and Android apps and built complex, responsive and sophisticated apps. We are looking for smart, innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building a high-performance app.
- Analyze the identification and maintenance of 3rd party tools/libraries
- Help troubleshoot issues and optimize performance
- Act as part of a team in a fast iteration cycles, with tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology
- Participate in development discussions, design and architect the app as the app grows
- Collaborate and mentor other members of the team
- Highly proficient in React Native
- Experience working with TDD or ATDD
- Able to perform refactoring to current code base
- Self-motivated and continuous improve on skillset and product
- Extensive Android development experience
- Know how to write tests with JEST or other testing framework is beneficial
Comprehensive health plans, flexible vacation policy, 401k matching, and more.