The ideal candidate will participate in the incremental development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and loading or extracting of data into the Warehouse. The candidate participates throughout the project life cycle, from planning to production implementation, with emphasis on Data analysis, data modelling and follow through to production.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Recommend process improvements to increase efficiency and reliability in ETL development.
- Present ETL documentation and designs to team members and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file using efficient ETL processes.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance resources to debug ETL development and ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Should be willing to explore and learn new technologies and concepts to provide the right kind of solution.
- Target and result oriented with strong end user focus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor lower level developers on definitive tasks.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- Over all 6 to 8 years of experience in Data Modelling and designing data warehouse from heterogeneous OLTP sources such as Oracle R12 ERP system.
- Strong programming skills, relational database skills with expertise in Advanced Sql and PL/Sql Oracle 10 & 11g DBs,AWS Redshift, MySql, noSql DBs etc.
- Should be able to analyze poorly performing queries/ETL mappings and provide suggestions to tune them.
- Mastery in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Extensive expertise on Databases, data acquisition, ETL strategies and tools and technologies using Informatica 9.X and Pentaho DI.
- Minimum 3 years experience with designing Sales and Marketing domain solutions.
- Basic understanding of OBIEE and Tableau etc.
- Understanding and experience of Building solutions based on POS data, Pricing etc for effective analysis and decision making.
- Understanding of software engineering principles and skills working on Unix/Linux/Windows Operating systems, Version Control and Office software.
- Strong hands on experience in designing Physical and Reporting Data models for seamless cross-functional and cross-systems data reporting using Erwin,TOAD,Oracle Designer or system Architect.
- Broad understanding of multiple existing and next generation Business intelligence tools and technologies.
- In Addition should have at least 1 year of experience with Pentaho Data Integration and AWS Redshift.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Exposure to Denodo Virtualization platform
- Exposure to R12 Oracle ERP environment
- BS/MS in computer science, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”