|Title||Senior Project Manager|
|Description||Ranked by FORTUNE magazine (“100 Best Companies to Work For” and "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials") and Civil Engineering News (#1 “Best Civil Engineering Companies to Work For”), Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable
professionals. We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a motivated Practice Builder/Senior Project Manager to join our land development team in Orange, CA.
Our Practice Builders have an entrepreneurial spirit, creating a vision for growth in their practice while contributing to the growth of the Land Development teams in Southern California. You will lead the business development efforts with local architects and developers while building and managing your relationship with these key clients.
Markets are not limited by geography but driven by relationships. Leadership responsibilities include: operating with integrity and sound business principals; providing practice vision, business planning and strategy; establishing goals; building and maintaining positive client relationships; having open communication with your partners and team; and growing and leading your land development practice.
Our Practice Builders manage their projects profitably, transition work to qualified staff, grow and mentor staff, help recruit, and act as a positive leader and mentor.
The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business. With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of an impressive bonus program with the potential to advance to ownership.
|Position Requirements||- Extensive client contacts and relationships with local or national architects, developers, land use attorneys, planners and/or land owners as well as local jurisdictional staff.
- Registered engineer with 10 or more years of diversified experience in growing and leading a land development practice in Southern California (residential, commercial, industrial and/or institutional).
- Business development and marketing experience including; writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage & mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage land development projects profitably.
|Min. Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Major||Civil Engineering|
|Professional Registration||P.E. - Professional Engineer|
|Desired Qualifications||-Ability to cross sell multiple disciplines|
|Send This Job to a Friend|