Managing a portfolio of studies this role will work across all tactics and channels to optimize marketing campaigns within specific projects to gain spend efficiency and optimize project scale and accountability. This will include planning, forecasting, budget management and ROI analysis. Drives optimization of financial performance through on-going program analysis and continuous process improvement.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Works with Marketing Ops team to confirm the scope, approach, audience, timing and deliverables. Ensure marketing project requirements are fully documented and marketing plans are in place for achieving trial enrollment through all outreach channels (including but not limited to mail, phone, email, SMS, search, display, social media, broadcast media)..
- Builds a project team of subject matter experts/stakeholders within the Marketing Ops team and leads the team in coordination of project deliverables.
- Develop cross tactic forecasts and profitability analysis to establish optimization approach to each study and work with tactic owners to implement optimization approach.
- Track and reports across the portfolio of projects and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Communicates and facilitates changes in creative, technology, processes and systems. Coordinates scope and schedule changes that affect the program.
- Identifies and develops strategies to resolve shortfalls through tactic optimization, or development of new strategies or plans to achieve requirements.
- Understands current business processes, and systems and how they relate/affect Marketing campaign activities. Has a clear understanding of each of the stakeholders areas of responsibility, interdependencies, and the impact a project can have on each of the areas.
- Understands current business processes and systems and how the relate/affect marketing campaign activities.
- Has a clear understanding of the stakeholders areas of responsibility, interdependencies, and the impact a project can have on each area
- Work across teams and departments to ensure achievement of study goals and profitability.
- Identify and implement new and ad hoc processes and approaches required for specific study issues
- Develops and maintains trusting, respectful and professional relationships with internal marketing clients and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project managers and other operations teams to ensure studies are delivered, and provide roll up analysis, reporting and presentations
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification. Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to #+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have broad experience of implementing and optimizing direct response marketing across digital and traditional media including direct mail, email, telemarketing, search, display, social media, broadcast media
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Experience managing projects to completion and to tight and changing deadlines
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills. Ability to effectively coordinate teams of subject matter experts/stakeholders. Willingness to proactively intervene, as needed, to ensure program deliverables are completed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build trust, confidence and respect of clients and stakeholders, while working in a professional environment.
- Must have excellent facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to effectively coordinate teams. Willingness to proactively intervene as needed to ensure program deliverables are completed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build trust, confidence and respect of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of optimization approach within and across all channels.
- Exceptional level of customer service, professionalism, accuracy and detail
- Ability to work under high pressure, intense concentration needed
- Process improvement driven and willingness to share ideas and recommendations
- Long, varied hours required occasionally
- Some travel may be needed;
- Frequent exposure to electrical equipment
- Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Frequent mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
- Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham