GameChanger contributes to the life-changing impact of amateur sports for athletes and their communities. Our platform enables the collection and distribution of billions of pieces of sports data to millions of users in real-time, bringing statistics, exclusive content, and live updates to people wherever they are following along.
Our engineering team creates fast and highly interactive iOS applications that are easy for anyone to pick up and use. Now we're looking for world-class Android developers to grow us to the next stage of our business.
- Play an early role in the development of GameChanger’s Android app.
- Work on self-organizing, cross-functional teams with designers, testers, and product managers.
- Engage with developers outside GameChanger by writing open-source software and attending conferences.
- Write automated unit, functional, and end-to-end tests.
- Constantly tune the performance of sensitive interactions.
- Build engaging end-to-end experiences using a variety of technologies, including Python, TypeScript, Node.js, RxJava & Dagger 2.
We’re looking for people with great programming fundamentals who are excited about what we do, but the following set of skills will be especially helpful in this role:
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience developing serverside mobile APIs.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Experience managing software projects.
- Experience leading others, with or without formal authority.