GameChanger contributes to the life-changing impact of sports.
We believe that Sports Matter because they inspire leadership, teamwork, toughness, commitment and confidence—critical life lessons that have the power to propel young athletes toward meaningful futures.
We also understand that without its coaches, parents and volunteers, organized youth sports simply would not exist. We celebrate those tireless heroes, we thank them, and above all else, we make it our mission to help them do what they do best.
GameChanger is a mobile platform for amateur sports communities. Our scoring app delivers coaching insights and live fan updates for over 150,000 teams.
We're a team of 50 here at GC. We’re headquartered in downtown Manhattan and are proud to be part of the Dick’s Sporting Goods family.
About the position:
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will work with cross-functional Product Teams and engineers to ensure that iOS, Android, and web applications meet our high standards for quality. You will be responsible for building test automation frameworks and maintaining the test suites across our platforms.
- Establish an automated test environment for UI testing for our Android, iOS, and Web apps
- Integrate with test case management, bug tracking, source control and continuous integration platforms
- Educate team members on test automation
- Design, document, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in QA activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes and make contributions to our automation tools
- Coordinate with Product teams and engineers to deliver stable product releases
- Learn and understand release processes while improving, and expanding our test coverage
- 3+ years experience in building automated testing frameworks including for iOS and Android native apps
- Experience in test automation scripting using Python, Java, Swift and Selenium.
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Experience testing iOS and Android native apps
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to tradeoff getting tasks done with stepping back to see the big picture
- Expertise in test plan development, including countering confirmation bias
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Listen. Be empathetic. Stop and ask yourself: "Will this help the user?"
Less is More
- Limit features, initiatives, copy, partners, meetings, emails, expenses and excuses.
Be a Good Teammate
- Be selfless. Do the dirty work. Admit mistakes. Communicate honestly and directly. Celebrate wins.
- Seize opportunities to learn and grow. If you get better, we get better.
- Focus on the long term. Set high standards. Be intolerant of status quo.
- Move fast. Take calculated risks. Do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can do what others can’t.
- Being part of a team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers and our employees.
- Awesome Ikea desks that will soon be traded in for contemporary furniture at our awesome new Tribeca digs.
- Benefits including medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, and coverage for family/dependants.
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and 520 College Savings Plan
- Opportunities for equity compensation
- Endless supply of health and not so healthy snacks and drinks.
- Organized lunches, happy hours,, and team outings
- Unlimited vacation policy