Sr Software Architect - Healthcare Interoperability
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for the architecture of a range of products or subsystems - in such a way that future product options and features can be realised with acceptable effects for the earlier products.
Senior Architect covering multiple products in the HL7CC group (g4ID, Console and IBE on EDGE)
You are responsible for
- Responsible for end to end architecture of the solution.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency in high-level design flow down into detailed design, code and unit/module/integration testing
- Act as technical contact for implementation of any internal and external interface.
- Assess safety and security risks and plan mitigations
- Design and develop component architecture, integration and deployment concepts (single and multi-tenant). Architect system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Refine product vision into Architectural goal and runway for the solution. Architect the performance benchmarking based on customer requirements.
- Identify the interoperability use cases/possibilities for supported BIU/BGs and help define its evolution into the technology roadmap.
- Make technology decisions based on latest trends and concepts. Create long term technology vision and work with Product Management to outline that into roadmap.
- Work closely with Product Management to break customer requirements in to technical requirements and user stories for new features and enhancement to existing features.
- Drive continuous alignment to healthcare strategic integration technologies and framework such as IHE.
- Manage relationships across Philips research, and counterparts in other BIUs/BGs to drive a solution mindset, and win-win efforts.
- In co-ordination with the product owners and product team, drive the estimation and planning of the release.
- Define clear acceptance goals for product features and documentations; review and accept them as needed.
- Use domain knowledge to build credibility and recognize trends in customers’ current technology. Keep up to date with the state of the art in technology and clinical opportunity.
- Develop competitive landscape/literature survey and benchmarking of techniques with that of competitor’s and systems.
- Contribute to technology and clinical roadmaps by providing innovative solutions for requirements in the area of expertise and demonstrate them through the implementation of prototypes.
- Expertise in domain competence such as HL7, DICOM, FHIR and CDA
You are a part of
HL7 Competency Center, which is a team of 80-90 engineers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Software, M.Sc – advantage
- 12+ years of experience and a software architect
- MUST have worked in healthcare IT domain
In return, we offer you
A team with an ambition to develop new solutions that enable physicians to focus on their patients, to give them all the information they need at the right time, prepared and presented to be easily used and digested.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)