In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
Kroll is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning group, and we’re looking for you to join our portfolio of AI projects at our Hyderabad office as Senior AI Engineer. You will be critical in achieving our vision and strategy for solving complex business problems with cutting-edge solutions driven by the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Some of our current projects focus on NLP and machine learning for cyber security and due diligence, quantitative analysis and we are actively scaling up across multiple other lines of business. The job timings of this role is 12noon – 9pm IST and hybrid mode of working with minimum twice per week from office.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop AI solutions that incorporate Azure OpenAI services, NLP techniques, and advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Implement, train, and fine-tune NLP models to achieve high accuracy and efficiency in tasks such as text classification, sentiment analysis, entity recognition, and more.
- Utilize Azure's cloud services to build scalable and robust AI applications, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
- Research and experiment with cutting-edge Generative AI/ NLG and machine learning approaches to continually improve the effectiveness of our AI solutions.
- Collaborate closely with UI engineers, and product managers to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for collecting, preprocessing, and transforming data to train and evaluate AI models.
- Conduct rigorous testing and validation of AI models to ensure they meet quality standards and address real-world use cases effectively.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI, NLP, and machine learning technologies and methodologies.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and contribute to the overall improvement of the AI engineering process.
- Contribute to documentation, best practices, and knowledge sharing within the AI engineering team.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, along with proficiency in relevant libraries and frameworks.
- Proven experience working with Azure OpenAI services and developing AI applications in the cloud environment.
- In-depth understanding of NLP/ NLP techniques, including text preprocessing, feature extraction, and sequence modeling.
- Experience with various machine learning algorithms and frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure, and proficiency in using cloud-based resources.
- Experience with Machine Leaning algorithms – supervised & unsupervised.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and debug complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Cloud experience, especially Azure
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential information.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Read Full Description