Posted: Sep 19, 2023
Weekly Hours: 40
The Health Group conceives of and proves out exciting new technologies for Apple’s future products and features. We are seeking an Operational Studies Project Manager to lead human study with a focus on strategic recruitment and engagement with partners to support development and validation of new health sensors and algorithms. Our team works in highly innovative and dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency. If this sounds like you, read on!
- 7+ years of project management with direct experience across partnerships within Health or Technology
- Strong human research background with clear understanding of study lifecycle
- Experience running virtual and/or remote studies, and knowledge on conducting clinical studies with Hardware / Software devices
- Experience working with and managing external sites/vendors
- Proven track record of leading strategic programs, combined with the ability to toggle between tactical and detail oriented thinking
- Ability to knit together disparate sources of information into a strategic narrative and perform data analysis to drive measurable results
Operational Studies PMs are responsible for leading the study execution, updating on study milestones, and schedule internally and with external sites and/or vendors. This person will prioritize issues and track the details, as well as be in touch with the big picture. This role will focus on developing recruitment strategies and establishing positive relationships with partners at executive level. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes. Multi-functional interpersonal skills and experience are critical. The Operation Studies Project Manager will collaborate with all engineering design disciplines, data analysis, legal, business development, and other project management teams. Having exposure and familiarity with the changing dynamics of research and development is highly desired.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
- B.S. degree in biomedical engineering or any engineering field or equivalent • B.S. degree in business management a plus
- Outstanding analytical & negotiation skills, and adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts
- Strong collaborator who can influence teams across Apple and develop productive and positive relationships with external partners
- Self-starter and multi-tasker who can also work autonomously
- Think and plan strategically, results-oriented with a positive “can-do” demeanor and a strong desire to get things done
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Superb communication skills including effective listening, clear and concise writing and ability to articulate project updates to executives
- Some travel is required, approximately 25%
Pay & Benefits
Pay & Benefits
Read Full Description
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $160,700 and $241,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.