Job Reference #
Are you an Audit expert? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We are looking for someone who can:
• plan and conduct complex regional and global audits covering the Asset Management business across all asset classes, including the asset management aligned group functions, including operations, compliance, operational and investment risk control functions
• analyse and assess risks assumed by both the business and respective control and support functions
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address the business risks
• prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management and monitor remediation efforts
• propose and discuss practical, innovative and value-added solutions with senior business management to address control deficiencies
• continuously assess risk profile and developments in the Asset Management areas by maintaining an effective network of relationships and provide input into our audit planning
• cooperate effectively with our audit teams across the globe
Senior Audit Manager, Asset Management
Country / State
Switzerland - Zürich
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. You will join our dynamic Asset Management Audit - Switzerland and EMEA team as a Senior Audit Manager. In this role you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the results of audits covering the asset management division.
Your experience and skills
• 10+ years / profound experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the asset management industry with strong knowledge of the respective key processes and risks
• in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment, especially in relation to investment management and investment funds (e.g. MIFID, UCITS, AIFMD, CISA)
• strong analytical aptitude, technical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments as well as learning new concepts and methods
• extensive experience in planning and executing global audits and auditing large change-the-bank initiatives
• experienced and find joy in building strong relationships with management at all levels
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment to escalate issues timely
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into risk trends in relation to transactions, clients and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel abroad to other UBS locations for audit assignments
• fluent in German and English (both verbal and in writing)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?