Passionate about customers? Love managing relationships, ensuring adoption, and upselling? We are looking for candidates with more than 3 years of experience, particularly in software customer success.
This position is exclusively focused on delighting Base users in our SMB and Mid-Market customers. You own the relationship from adoption to retention to renewal. Secondary responsibilities include product utilization trend analysis and reporting, suggesting product improvements from customer feedback, and notifying customers of product releases or improvements. You need to be comfortable in managing a large volume of relationships effectively.
Your responsibilities will include
- Evangelize Base to everyone from sales leaders to individual contributors.
- Driving adoption of Base by monitoring usage and executing the appropriate response.
- Retention and renewal enablement by constantly communicating product enhancements.
- Developing and executing upsell and expansion opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience supporting customers for a software company.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- Lively and engaging phone presence.
What we offerPersonal responsibility and accountabilityChoose your own hardwarePersonal development fundsFlexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
Employer Sponsored Health Insurance