Dynamics AX Project Accounting Lead Consultant
Summary of Position:
- Will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics AX solutions for Tribridge customers utilizing Tribridge Methodology.
- The majority of time will be spent executing tasks related to customer solution delivery.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Will act as a bridge between all departments within the Enterprise practice, including Sales, Customer Support, and Partners.
- Serves as an internal subject matter expert and supports all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations.
- Play a project management role for smaller customers and projects.
- Will be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and customer relationships.
- Will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
- Will be expected to be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members.
- Reports to the Practice Manager or a senior team member.
- Utilizes applicable Tribridge Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Understands customer needs. Perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
- Understands documentation standards, and be able to create all standard project documentation.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
- QA’s project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
- Trains users on new processes and product
- May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may effect them.
- Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
- Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
- Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
- Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
- Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
- Demonstrates proficiency in practice technology. Understands business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
- Defines business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives. Can identify and help design customizations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
- Leads project teams through design workshops and pilot environments
- Develops data conversion and testing strategies
- May perform product demonstrations
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Business, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep functional knowledge in AX 2012 Project Management & Accounting Module
- Demonstrated experience & understanding of revenue recognition for fixed price and/or time & material projects
- Minimum 3 years experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX required
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience required
- Intermediate experience with core accounting business processes
- Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX
- Deep functional knowledge of the GL, AR, AP or production modules
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s Licence required
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
- Master’s Degree or higher in Business, MIS
- AX 2012 Project Management & Accounting Certified
- CPA a plus
- Large Consulting/Big Four consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 complete implementations of Dynamics AX preferred
- Experience with other Dynamics solutions (GP, SL, NAV, CRM) a plus
- Experience implementing other Tier 1 ERP solutions (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, IFS) a plus
- Office/Home Environment or Customer Site
- Up to 80 % travel dependent on practice and geography of project assignment. May include overnight or additional driving time. 100% travel can be expected in smaller defined timeframes.
mcgladery, crowe horwath, mcaconnect, sikich, Edgewater, fullscope, hitachi, western computer, vision33, wipfli, interdyn, adss global, blytheco, socius, net@work, professional advantage, sunrise technologies, ignify, baass business solutions, rand group, columbus it partners, Columbus as, Columbus a/s, clients first business solutions, swk technologies, ibis, i.b.i.s., clifton larsen allen, action, nextec, broadpoint technologies, eide bailly, bkd technologies, scs, encore business solutions, central consulting group, Collins computing, sererra, lbmc technologies, sis software, saratoga technologies, cargas systems, crestwood associates, accordant, The tm group, navigator business solutions, fmt consultants, rkl esolutions, diamond software, bcg systems, microaccounting, xkzero, dsd business systems, Stoneridge software, explore consulting, godlan, alitco advisors, stambaugh ness business solutions, abc computers, mig & co, vistavu solutions, erp guru, whiteowl, bcs prosoft, achieve it solutions, mibar.net, ism, wac solution partners, arxis technology, pa group, compudata, kerr consulting & support, raffa, technology management concepts, queue associates, avf consulting, ncompass, omnivue, accountnet, britec computer systems, third wave business systems, intellitec solutions, southeast computer solutions, boyer & associates, full sail partners, synergy business solutions, the resource group, interdyn, ssi consulting, jovaco solutions, kianoff & associates, software professionals, business solution partners, brittenford systems, jmt consulting group, martin & associates, dwd technology group, t3 information systems, delphia consulting, trajectory
Netsuite, oracle, sap, infor, Epicor, Lawson, sage, erp, enterprise resource planning, intact, abila, ariba, sap, businessvision, serenic, accountmate, cyma, x3m, acumatica, adaptive insights, byd, deltek, oracle ebusiness suite, sap business one