mindbodygreen is looking for a talented Editorial Analyst to own our editorial reporting and analysis, uncover deep insights to inform editorial growth strategy, and be accountable for developing our dashboards, presentations and more.
- Manage all reporting and analysis efforts for editorial and audience development.
- Develop all dashboards and custom reporting for content performance, editorial strategy analysis and channel performance. Work with editorial team to implement a process for using these tools.
- Manage editorial team data requests and conduct ad-hoc analysis on editorial, marketing and product performance.
- Present findings, review reports, and provide recommendations to individual editors on a weekly basis.
- Conduct regular trainings and educate editorial team on best practices for uncovering insights and utilizing their dashboards and reports. Follow up to make sure these teachings are being implemented.
- Build and develop Looker reports, explores, integrations and data schemas.
- Manage Looker data models and develop a data dictionary for all editorial reporting.
- Run deeper project based analysis on reader lifecycles, publishing efficiency, content personalization and more.
- Analyze and understand user behavior in-depth to inform site personalization strategies.
- Utilize analytical insights to inform recommendations on improving our data instrumentation roadmap.
- 2+ years experience working with analysis and/or reporting at a consumer-oriented company in the digital space, ideally editorial.
- Looker reporting and modeling experience highly preferred.
- SQL (mySQL or postgreSQL) experience required.
- A degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science or similar field.
- Have a passion for numbers, statistics as well as strong business and financial acumen.
- Be able to work with large datasets and automate processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to understand and solve not always well-defined problems and
come up with relevant answers to guide our business decisions.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up style
environment, think quickly, strategically and creatively to meet short deadlines.
- Experience building dashboards, automated reports and large data visualizations.
- Interest/ Experience in data infrastructure and system architecture.
- Ability to conduct statistical and regression analysis is a plus.
- SEO and trend research experience a major plus.
- Google Analytics and Facebook or Google advertising platform knowledge/experience a plus.
- Technology and health+wellness enthusiast preferred.
- Working with an incredibly talented, smart, and ambitious team.
- Opportunity for career and professional education growth.
- Free access to all our online classes.
- In-office yoga sessions, classes, and more.
- Unlimited coconut water and gluten-free beer.
- Weekly happy hours, smoothie mornings, etc.
- Beautiful office located on the water in Dumbo.