Job ID: JR0023650
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Dublin, IE
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Senior Software Engineer (Deep Learning Engineer) - CNN
Senior Software Engineer (Deep Learning) - CNN
AMAZING WORKS HERE - Drive an Industry Forward
Employees of the Perceptual Computing Group have an exciting opportunity before them. We are the heart and soul of innovation at Intel, creating the technologies that will shape the future of computing.
Perceptual Computing drives the sensification of computing…Intel’s RealSense. We research, develop, produce and deploy advanced computing solutions based on natural sensing and interactions, intuitive interfaces, immersive applications and user experiences. RealSense technology is charting new territory in perceptual computing by sensing, understanding, interacting and learning in ways that will revolutionize the way we solve problems – in both consumer and enterprise markets.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Deep Learning team based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Builds machine learning based products/solutions, which provide descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive models based on data.
- Uses or develops machine learning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis and others, to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Data Analytics, Computer Vision, Robotics, etc.
- Completes programming, testing, debugging, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
- MS or PhD in CS, Artificial Intelligence or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning with at least 2 years focused on Deep Learning.
- Significant experience in Deep Learning with academic and industrial track record
- Good understanding of CNNs, RNNs, reinforcement learning, supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Strong math background particularly in optimization theory and stochastic algorithms.
- Hands on experience with at least one of the following tools: Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, pyTorch, Caffe2, mxnet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong programming skills.
What We Offer You
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
- The flexibility you need to achieve balance
Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Inside this Business Group