3010 Cubic Defense Applications, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Essential job duties
- DDS – Operates and maintains the Display and Debrief Subsystems and Pod Maintenance.
- Perform diagnostic routines that are programmed to include the DDS graphics computer, its peripherals and interfaces.
- Enter mission data and load tapes for mission recording.
- provide assistance as needed to Customer conducting live missions and debriefs.
- Consult with company engineering personnel to determine solutions to unusual problems in system operations and maintenance.
- Assist other engineers in testing, repair and maintenance activities to obtain optimum operating performance.
- Provides assistance to senior field engineers in setting up, installing and initiating the operations and servicing of equipment at a field site.
- Identifies and analyzes equipment malfunctions and utilizes various maintenance and repair manuals, test equipment, wiring diagrams, schematics, electronic devices and electrical equipment.
- Maintains records of all maintenance activities in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Perform technical and semi-technical tasks not always electronic in nature.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Mental & Physical Requirements
- Position requires the ability to lift around 75lbs.
- Will entail bending, reaching and fitting into tight places to perform normal duties.
- Ability to adapt to a remote environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to adapt to a remote and/or a foreign environment.
- Ability to perform OJT-instruction as required.
Minimum job requirements
- Good understanding of electronics or working in an electronics related industry
- ability to read electrical wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to use electronic tools and test equipment.
- Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information