We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that!
The Role: Web Developer
The Data Collection and Licensing (FIFA) team is looking for a Web Developer. This person's primary responsibilities are to support an ongoing development of the online data collection tools used by the DCL production team and database required for FIFA game teams.
• The candidate will be expected to ramp-up on the design and code of existing applications and provide support as required.
• Develop and document requirements and specifications
• Propose and action enhancements to our technology suite to assist game teams
• Help drive the technical direction of the team and facilitate productivity improvements to our engineering workflows.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the future roadmap for our tools and development
• 3-5 years industry technical experience working on building core technologies and consumer facing Web sites
• Please provide links to sites you have worked on and your role on these sites and/or your github account
• Solid understanding of the HTTP protocol, and how to interact with RESTful web services is required
• Experience with consuming and manipulating XML is required
• Understanding of HTML5 and ability to evaluate its application to our projects
• Solid understanding of web site security
• Strong focus on software performance and testability
• Knowledge of source code management: Git or Perforce is preferred
• Knowledge of Java is desirable but not required.
• Experience with conducting code reviews will be an asset
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Contact me: Jesenka Duranovic, Sr. Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org