IU Health Hospice Care provides patients with comprehensive care delivered by a highly trained interdisciplinary team. The IU Health Hospice RN will provide skilled care to patients at Bloomington Hospice House. The traditional, complementary, alternative, and holistic services that our Hospice professionals offer, add to our patient’s overall quality of life.
Our nurses experience an interdisciplinary team approach to serving patients as well as the flexibility and autonomy to do their jobs and provide patients with individualized care. We provide one on one patient centered care and education as well as critical thinking and clinical skills. Examples of the care you will provide include infusions, pain pumps, line care, catheter care, wound care, chronic disease process management, education, and compassionate end of life care. The skill set and case management experience that this position offers provides endless self-satisfaction and reward to hospice nurses.
If this sounds like the right fit, please apply!
PRN Nights - Working as needed.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Read Full Description