• Contribute to the company’s development of innovations, long term strategies, objectives and plans.
• Develop and strengthen working relationships with other departments and peers at other group companies.
• Develop and recommend strategies for the estate to Senior Estate manager.
• Develop the operating and capital budgets for the estate with Senior Estate Manager.
• Implement the estate operating budget and capital budget to ensure the profitability and long term viability of the company.
• Implement the budget within agreed financial, physical, time, quality and efficiency parameter.
• Manage the estate to ensure targets are achieved through efficient use of human, financial, physical and information resources.
• Lead the estate team and maintenance productive working relationships and team spirit in the estate and with other estates.
• Ensure that the estate is efficiently manned and supervised to ensure maximum production and the cost effective completion of work program to required standards.
• Perform other relevant tasks required by Management in day to day operation.
• Actively take part in the implementation of environment health and safety policy.
• Actively take part in implementing health and safety policy particularly in the use of protection clothe and equipment.
• Ensure secure, clean and healthy working environment.
• Bachelor of Agriculture.
• Diploma or SPMA.
• Experience in field management for 5 years at minimum.
• Experience in a Estate environment with good safety standard, knowledge of ISO,RSPO,ISCC standards and in maintenance scheduling are added advantages.
• Computer literate (MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
• Able to use GPS and other survey and mapping device e.g Teodolit
• Good knowledge of HIT, Map Info and OMP.
Taufik Hidayat Nasution
LEM_EMT_M_4 - ASSISTANT ESTATE MANAGER
In the country of posted position