Provide program data management expertise and accuracy by ensuring consistent program-level data collection, data cleaning and data management plan standards. Oversees the collection, validation, analysis and internal processes for the auto data program. Coordinates work of all auto data team members.
Advanced degree in Statistics with 5-7+ years experience in statistical analysis and computer science. Experience in SAS programming and high proficiency in Excel and Access, plus familiarity with various database software packages. Ability to lead and perform in projects involving statistical design, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of quantitative information. A thorough understanding of the automotive industry and products is also essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Assist Associate Director in working with Test engineers, Survey Researchers, and Statisticians to prepare surveys and develop methods of analysis or ways to improve existing methods.
- Research and present experimental designs for testing, surveys, and other applications.
- Provide recommendations to refine presentation and annual questionnaire to improve reliability information.
- Partner with members of the Cars Content team by providing data analysis with insights into best methods of presenting test and survey results. Identify and create new metrics to evaluate and compare vehicles.
- Coordinate the timely and accurate data processes related to several projects. Prepare data lists and reports as requested. Resolve database issues and provide information and assistance to facilitate the process. Train others in the use of CARS database.
- Support Associate Director in analyzing and interpreting data from tests, surveys, and other sources. Provides insights to help draw decisive conclusions on reliability data.
- Write technical reports that are publication ready.
- Produce statistical analyses and graphical representations of data for CRO and print publications.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the database.
- Partner with Program Managers to assess new data needs and help identify the best way to capture and incorporate in database as well as reporting mechanisms.
- Performs other tasks as needed.