Accounting specialist (OTC, RTR, PTP)
- Transaction processing in the area of (depending on the scope of the contract) credit management, document validation, order processing, cash application, and queries management according to agreed procedures, process maps and Desk Top Procedures or other guidelines agreed with the client.
- Transaction processing in the area of (depending on the scope of the contract): scanning, documents validation, vendor master data, invoice processing, travel and expenses processing, reconciliation process, payments, query handling and reporting according to agreed process maps and Desk Top Procedures or other guidelines agreed with client.
- Journal entries / fixed assets transactions according to agreed procedures, process maps and Desk Top Procedures or other guidelines agreed with the client.
- Proper required reporting on action planned and taken.
- Interacts with customers, client or third party providers, achieves contractual SLAs / OLAs and any other R2R related metrics as defined by Manager.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree in Finance;
- English (optional);
- good analytical abilities;
- practical computer skills (MS Office);
- customer oriented approach;
- professional approach to work;
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category