6-month Internship | Consumer Marketing Intelligence | January2024 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | 1700€ monthly
Consumer Marketing Intelligence (CMI) at L'Oréal, what does it mean?
Into the direction of Consumer Marketing Intelligence, and in close collaboration with International Marketing teams, you:
- Participate in the launch and monitoring of the qualitative & quantitative ad-hoc studies
- Manage relationships between marketing and institutes :
- Brief of the institutes
- Methodological control and respect of timings,
- Read, check and rectificate the questionnaires
- In charge of logistical organization (test equipment)
- Contribute to carrying out specific studies and analyzes
- Lead market analysis, results analysis, summary writing
- A Master student - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Fluent in English
- A Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Willing to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- A Critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE ?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - and If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview.
The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your full potential.
2°/ Finally, you get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s). At this point, your recruiter will help you prepare for this final interview!
- Salary: 1700€ gross monthly
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy discounted products
- Access to L'Oréal's canteen and gym
- Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
- 1 day of remote working per week
- A bespoke development process guiding you towards a permanent position in the Group. Note that ~70% of our entry level roles are filed by previous interns/apprentices !
Want to know more about L’Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE
Read Full Description