Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Senior Software Engineer, San Francisco or Austin
- Design new software features for our Social Media Marketing solutions
- Own code from design to production, including testing, documentation, and rollout
- Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to ensure high quality team output
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5 - 8 years of experience in software development or engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Unix, Java, web and application servers
- Experience with web-based Social Media applications is a plus
- Strong knowledge of high performance / high availability computing patterns; SOA architectures; distributed storage and query systems. Bonus for experience with Elastic search.
- BONUS - experience leading engineering team to deliver scrum deliverables on time, with quality that meets customer expectations
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
Learn more at www.lithium.com, join our community at community.lithium.com, or follow us on Twitter @LithiumTech. Lithium is a privately held company based in San Francisco.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).