KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, procurement, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: Building, Superintendent
Location: Kansas City. MO
KBR is seeking a Building, Superintendent
Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide expert supervision for Commercial construction projects for the JOC contract in Kansas City, MO.
- Direct field supervision of subcontractors, including daily reports, submittals, Quality control and KBR safety standards.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- 7 - 10 years of commercial building experience in a fast multible projects enviroment.
- Must have experience in all trade diciplines including experience with comercial roofing.
- Strong computer knowledge dealing with scheduling and reports.
- Must present himself in a professional manner when dealing with the Clients and subs.