We're looking for a motivated and hands-on manager with strong skills in marketing to manage and grow a Getaround market. The City Manager will be directly responsible for growing both sides of our marketplace (cars and renters), as well as scaling city infrastructure to match our rapid growth.
You will need proven operational prowess, marketing savvy, and a growth mindset, as well as the ability to manage a team to execute Getaround’s vision. You'll also need experience owning hands-on customer-service responsibilities with complete comfort engaging in customer issues and working collaboratively with car owners to constantly improve our growing marketplace.
What you'll be doing
- Work with Getaround's City Team to manage your own market, owning the growth, operations, and community functions
- Accelerate growth of both cars and renters on our platform through local marketing (street marketing, email marketing, and social media engagement) and effective, local partnerships
- Collaborate across all markets by developing best practices with other City Managers and HQ support
- Improve processes for building market health, success, and analytical tools in conjunction with various teams at Getaround HQ
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in street and event marketing, partnerships, and local advertising as a Marketing Manager or equivalent
- Out-of-the-box thinker who will find creative ways to hit growth targets
- Ability to thrive in a remote market, leading a small local team
- Disciplined and well-organized with proven leadership abilities – capable of managing teams with multiple functions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excited to roll up your sleeves while simultaneously leading high level initiatives
- Highly motivated to set exceptional team standards for cultivating Getaround’s brand and market leadership