Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Federal Client Service Lead
The Client Service Lead (CSL) is in charge of either a single large account or a small cluster of Public Sector accounts in the DC area and is tasked with representing all of Slalom’s services at the assigned account(s). The CSL will help set strategic direction, deliver solutions, drive sales, and help with recruiting, account management, and operational aspects.
- Responsibilities:Responsible for profitability of assigned local accounts (revenue and utilization goals)
- Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Slalom Offerings, and sets the direction for that growth
- Provides oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
- Drives business development with the proper information (creation of SOW), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the offering
- Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, POV papers
- Obtains and maintains certification where appropriate (CSM, PMP, ITIL, Prosci etc)
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how Slalom Practice Areas interact
- Oversees project delivery quality assurance
- Assigns tasks when resources are between projects
- Facilitates client satisfaction surveys (where applicable)
- Manage team of 2-20 Consultant on any given engagement
- Responsible for staffing and utilization of team
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- Involved with local and national strategy initiatives
- Qualifications: 12-15 years prior consulting experience within the Federal space
- 8+ years management/leadership experience
- Advanced project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully across all levels of the organization
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.